Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When It Rains It Pours...

Well I went to the doctor today for a check-up. She told me that my dizzy spells were caused by my high blood pressure. I foolishly said... "I did not have any headaches with them." Her response: "If you did you would be dead." Talk about a wake up call. Okay, what's next?

I am now on a low salt, low fat, and no white hazard diet. Oh and no dairy. I have to lose a minimum of 15 pounds by April, no problem I say. When I was working out I was losing 1.5 pounds a week. I can do this...I know that I can..

I guess my course of action was chosen for me. I am ok with that..now if I could only get my family to give up dairy with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons