Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Expectations

Today was a crazy day. We had to travel out of town for a doctors appointment. We had to stop at a fast food place for dinner. There was no other option. We packed our lunch trying to not only save money, but avoid the bad food on the road. As I sat there and ate my crappy and tasteless sandwich, I asked myself what I was doing? What the hell was I thinking stopping there? What kind of example am I? I feel like I should of found something better for dinner. I want my children to have a healthy relationship with food. I do not want them to worry about every little thing they put in their mouths.

I need to get my head on straight. I need to get back into the swing of things. I need to make sure that there are healthy food choices in the house. I need to start making things from scratch again. I know what I need to do, I need to believe that I can do it. I need to remember why I am doing this.

1 comments:

Ann said...

You will, sweetie. don't beat yourself up. There's plenty of time to get it together.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons