Monday, January 17, 2011

Update

We are here. I have been busy trying to get my diet under control. I am being fairly strict on what I can and cannot eat. I have dropped most of the sugar and salt in my diet. What I have not eliminated I have cut back drastically. I no longer add salt to anything other than baking. I have cut back my sweet tea consumption to next to nothing. Fire Chef has started to make my tea. He is making it with half black tea & half green tea. He has me down to only 1/2-3/4 cup of sugar per gallon. For me that is good. I have also started to exercise more. While my kids are at PE I have started to workout at the gym. I am enjoying the time to myself. I have found it difficult to eat out. This is due to all of my dietary restrictions. I am slowly getting into the habit of making everything at home. Right now my goals are to increase my water intake and get at least 8 hrs of sleep.

The good news is that I am down almost 10 pounds in 2.5 weeks. This week I will be stepping up my workouts more. Right now I am just gradually increasing the frequency. I did not want to go too hard and then burn out.

We have been cooking at home, but I have not been very good on taking pictures and making notes. I do have some pictures that I plan on posting tonight along with recipe review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons