Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thinking of Spring

I am anxiously awaiting the day that I can start my seedlings. Before I can start them, I need to decide what to plant. My ideal garden would have cucumbers, tomatoes, beans, watermelon, eggplant, herbs, sweet peppers, hot peppers, zucchini, corn, crookneck squash and patty pan squash. I would also love to have strawberries.

I wish that I took the time to create a garden journal last spring. If I had I would not have to try and remember what I planted last year. Last year I did square foot gardening, but it failed due to the fact that I had major surgery in June. The garden was neglected while I recovered. This year I am going to ask a friend that had a wonderful garden last year for advice.

I do know that one big part of my garden this year will be an herb garden. I am just not sure if I am going to put them in the garden or a container.

Seed companies here I come....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons