Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Still Here...

I have fallen off of the healthy eating wagon. I enjoyed a full week in the mountains with Fire Rat. I enjoyed the local food and the peace of hiking in the woods. I am having the hardest time getting back into the swing of things. When we got home, I threw myself into cleaning my house. That took priority. I cannot tell you how uplifting it was throwing away bags and bags of junk. We donated what we could. But to be honest, it was all junk. Fire Rat spent time going through his 'honey do' list.

Now it is time for me to turn the attention back to out eating habits. I am excited because our Farmer's Market just reopened. I always love going to the different booths. I enjoy looking at the fresh produce. We will be getting 90% of our vegetables from there. I cannot wait. I love this time of the year.

I am trying to find a way to incorporate more exercise into our routine. I keep telling myself that I should be better, but I know that I can just be the best that I can be. I know that I tend to put too much pressure on myself. This is something that I struggle with. IF I cannot do it perfectly, I don't want to start. I know that everything starts with one small step...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons